February 22, 2016
To meet the evolving transit needs of customers in Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne, and Wyoming Counties, RTS has launched a Regional Service Efficiency Study. The purpose of the study is to identify service improvements and connections across the seven counties and a key component of that study involves input from customers in those areas. RTS invites customers to share their thoughts by participating in an online survey and attending Public Workshops in February and March.
The online survey can be accessed through March 4 by using the following URL: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/rtsservices
Information sessions will be held in each county from 4 – 6 pm according to the following schedule:
• February 23, 2016: Genesee County, County Building #2, 3837 W. Main St. Rd., Batavia
• February 24, 2016: Livingston County, County Highway Department, 4389 Gypsy Lane, Mt. Morris
• February 25, 2016: Ontario County, Wood Library, Mary Parmele Hamlin Meeting Room, 134 North Main St., Canandaigua
• February 26, 2016: Seneca County, County Office Building, Heroes Conference Room, 1 DiProno Drive, Waterloo
• March 1, 2016: Wyoming County, Warsaw Fire Department, 40 E. Buffalo St., Warsaw
• March 2, 2016: Orleans County, Hoag Library, 134 S. Main St., Albion
• March 3, 2016: Wayne County, Public Safety Building, 7376 Route 31, Lyons
More information about the study can be found at https://www.myrts.com/Planning-Projects/Regional-Service-Efficiency-Study
For all other information, visit myRTS.com.
Regional Transit Service (RTS) is a regional transit authority established by New York State with more than 900 employees who proudly serve customers and business partners in Monroe, Genesee, Livingston, Ontario, Orleans, Seneca, Wayne and Wyoming counties. Recognized as one of the best-run transit systems in the nation, RTS provides safe, reliable and convenient public bus transportation to more than 18 million people each year. We carry out our mission by connecting our customers to jobs, school, healthcare, shopping and recreational activities every day. For more information, visit myRTS.com.
Back to all news