Riding with an Animal
You and Your Pet Can Enjoy the Ride!
You may travel with a small pet if you follow these rules (These rules do not apply to service animals):
- Keep your pet in a closed container, closed cage, or closed carrier.
- Have control of the container, cage, or carrier at all times.
• Hold it on your lap or put it near your feet.
• Don’t let it take up a seat/seating area or block the aisle.
- Your pet cannot be disruptive.
• No excessive noise.
• No threatening behavior.
- Make sure your pet is housetrained.
Service Animals must not behave in a way that poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others, they must be under the control of the handler, and must be housetrained. A Service Animal cannot take up a seat/seating area or block the aisle.