Fares & Passes
ADA Regular service Area $2
Regular Service Area $2
On Demand Service Area $4
Supplemental Service Area $8
Children under 6 years old Free*
Cost per trip is determined by the service area - Please refer to the interactive map on the myrts.com/Access page
*Per fare paying adult
Remember, please have your RTS Access ID card and exact fare ready each time you board the bus!
PERSONAL CARE ATTENDANTS (PCA) AND GUESTS
- Fare is not required for one PCA accompanying an Access customer
- Guests are required to pay the same fare as you
- PCA’s and guests must board at the same time as you and travel to the same place.
- Service animals are not charged a fare.
All certified customers eligible for RTS Access may ride RTS fixed route buses free of charge with their RTS Access ID card. ID card must be valid; not expired.
$18 and $20 passes will be discontinued on May 17, 2022 – passes are non-refundable
- You may pay with exact change or by punch pass
- Please have exact fare or pass ready when you board.
- Our operators cannot accept round-trip fare and they do not make change
PUNCH PASS PURCHASE OPTIONS:
The passes can be purchased from your RTS Access Bus Operator, online at myRTS.com/Buy-Passes or by calling (585) 426-3520 and pressing “0”