With RTS Go, you’ll only pay for the trips you take – the more you ride, the more you save!
Never pay more than $3 a day or $56 a month.
RTS Go is available on your mobile phone or as a reloadable smart card.
RTS Go mobile
Download Transit app the Transit app from the App Store or Google Play. Open the app, look for the RTS Go logo, then create an account and add funds. When you’re ready to ride, select the RTS Go logo to bring up the barcode, then tap it on the RTS Go validator near the bus’ farebox. View our video how to series.
RTS Go card
Reloadable RTS Go cards are available at the RTS Transit Center’s Ticket Vending Machines and myRTS.com/Buy-Passes. You can purchase a card, add funds, and check the card’s balance. When you’re ready to ride, tap on the RTS Go validator near the bus’ farebox.
Why go with RTS Go?
- Speedy boarding: Just tap RTS Go on a RTS Go validator, wait for the green light, and board!
- Save money: RTS Go caps the amount you spend to a maximum of $3 per day ($1.50 for reduced fares) and $56 per month ($28 for reduced fares). The more you ride with RTS Go, the more you’ll save.
- Buy your ticket anywhere, anytime: Reload your RTS Go account through the Transit app, online at myRTS.com, or at a Ticket Vending Machine.
- Protect your account: When you register your RTS Go account, RTS Customer Service can help restore your account’s value -- even if your card or phone is lost or stolen.
- Integrated with the Transit app: Use the Transit app to access RTS Go mobile, trip planning, departure times, service alerts, and fares in one place!
Traveling with Children?
Each customer must have their own RTS Go account. If traveling with children without smartphones, parents may want to get each child an RTS Go card. Funds can be added to their child's RTS Go card either through the parent's app or online .